2 months ago
Board of Trustees
Our mission is to provide each of our children with a rigorous academic education, a safe learning environment, and the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for success.
- The Board will act with dignity, choose civility and agree to ethical standards and behavior including the governance standards.
- The Board will respect dissenting opinions in a respectful way that encourages sharing of ideas, experiences and knowledge.
- Teamwork is essential to meet our vision of high achievement for all students. We will work for the good of the team, not our own individual interests.
- Public engagement is essential to strong governance. We will listen to our stakeholders and encourage their input into our decision-making.
- The success of every student is our essential and most important commitment. The Board will keep student success in the forefront of all decisions.
- The Board will utilize core values and goals while making decisions and allocating resources.
- The Board is dedicated to fiscally responsible resource management and open and transparent fiscal decision making.
4 months ago
4 months ago
The Empire Union School District Board of Trustees holds meetings at our District Office Board Room, 116 N. McClure Road, Modesto, CA 95357. Meetings are scheduled at 6:00 p.m. starting with a Closed Session and the Public Session starts at 6:30 p.m.
Below is a list of scheduled meetings for 2017.
- January 12, 2017
- February 2, 2017
- March 2, 2017
- April 6, 2017
- May 11, 2017
- June 8, 2017
- June 22, 2017
- July 6, 2017
- August 10, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- October 5, 2017
- November 9, 2017
- December 7, 2017