Board of Trustees - Mission and Core Values
8 months ago
Our mission is to provide each of our children with a rigorous academic education, a safe learning environment, and the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for success.
- The Board will act with dignity, choose civility and agree to ethical standards and behavior including the governance standards.
- The Board will respect dissenting opinions in a respectful way that encourages sharing of ideas, experiences and knowledge.
- Teamwork is essential to meet our vision of high achievement for all students. We will work for the good of the team, not our own individual interests.
- Public engagement is essential to strong governance. We will listen to our stakeholders and encourage their input into our decision-making.
- The success of every student is our essential and most important commitment. The Board will keep student success in the forefront of all decisions.
- The Board will utilize core values and goals while making decisions and allocating resources.
- The Board is dedicated to fiscally responsible resource management and open and transparent fiscal decision making.