about 1 month ago
about 1 month ago
Accounts Payable / Purchasing
The main focus of the Purchasing Office is to facilitate the acquisition of goods and services in order to meet the needs of schools and departments of the Empire Union School District. The Accounts Payable department is responsible for the disbursement of funds for goods and services received throughout the district. The function of this office is to organize and administer procurement/purchasing for the district in accordance with the responsibility and authority delegated by the Superintendent of Schools and the Board of Trustees and to use pertinent documents (i.e., invoices, packing lists, credit memos) to reconcile payment prior to disbursing the funds. The Accounts Payable department is dependent upon campuses and departments releasing (signing the pink copy and remitting to Accounts Payable) the PO's in order to remit payment.
Acquisition of the requested goods and services shall be made only by the issuance of an official numbered District purchase order, approved by the Assistant Superintendent of Business Services. Any commitment to acquire goods or services on behalf of the Empire Union School District prior to securing a bona fide purchase order or without prior approval from the Business Office or designee is prohibited. The only official authorized to obligate or commit the district involving the acquisition of goods or services is the Assistant Superintendent of Business Services or other authorized agent of the District.
Contacts - Accounts Payable
QCC - Tutorials
Below is a list of tutorials to assist with looking up vendors, funding, account activity and financial reports.
- Budget Report Tutorial
- Financial Activity Report Tutorial
- ASB Financial Summary Report Tutorial
- Account Look Up Tutorial
- Vendor Look Up Tutorial
about 1 month ago
Pay Period Information
End of month payroll is paid on the last workday of the month.
Mid-month payroll covers any work completed from the 16th through the 15th and is payable on the 10th day of the following month.
- End of Month time sheets, from school sites, are due to Pat no later than the 5th of the month following the end of the previous month.
- Mid-month time sheets, from school sites, are due to Patty no later than the 18th of the month following the completion of the previous payroll period.
- Sub Sign In/Out sheets are due to Patty the Tuesday following the close of the previous week.
Certificated Substitute Information
Links to Retirement Information
Tax Sheltered Annuities (403b) & Deferred Compensation (457b) forms and information are available at:
5 hours ago
COBRA general notification form:
Please contact Sarah Evers at (209)521-2800, ext. 2203 or by e-mail if you have any questions regarding health benefits.
Affordable Care Act
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act passed by Congress, signed into law on March 23, 2010 by President Barack Obama, mandates that all Americans, with a few exceptions, be insured for specific essential health care benefits, and that the insurance coverage be deemed to be affordable based on the Federal Poverty Level.
The Affordable Care Act, commonly referred to as the ACA, is being phased in over a period of years, with the most significant changes to the current health care delivery system which took effect January 1, 2014, or on the first day of the employer's new plan year after January 1, 2014. Covered California is California's Exchange, which is a public insurance marketplace that guarantees access to private insurance policies with premium and cost-sharing subsidies for lower-income individuals who don't have access to affordable employer coverage.
Please click on the link below for Empire Union School District's Notification to Employees:
Affordable Care Act Exchange Information:
See insurance rates, benefit summaries, enrollment forms, SBCs, and HIPPA notifications below for each of our insurance groups.
- 2017-2018 Paraprofessionals (4 hour) Rates
- 2017-2018 Paraprofessionals (5 hour) Rates
- 2017-2018 Paraprofessionals (6 hour) Rates
- 2017-2018 Paraprofessionals (7 hour) Rates
- 2017-2018 Paraprofessionals (8 hour) Rates
CSEA Classified Staff
- Delta Dental - Web Flier
- Delta Dental - How to Find a Dentist Flier
- Delta Dental - Premier Plan - What School District Employees Want To Know Flier
- Delta Dental - Preferred Plan - Getting the Most from Your Plan
- Delta Dental - Website Link:
VSP Vision Care