COBRA general notification form:
Please contact Sarah Evers at (209)521-2800, ext. 2203 or by e-mail if you have any questions regarding health benefits.
Affordable Care Act
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act passed by Congress, signed into law on March 23, 2010 by President Barack Obama, mandates that all Americans, with a few exceptions, be insured for specific essential health care benefits, and that the insurance coverage be deemed to be affordable based on the Federal Poverty Level.
The Affordable Care Act, commonly referred to as the ACA, is being phased in over a period of years, with the most significant changes to the current health care delivery system which took effect January 1, 2014, or on the first day of the employer's new plan year after January 1, 2014. Covered California is California's Exchange, which is a public insurance marketplace that guarantees access to private insurance policies with premium and cost-sharing subsidies for lower-income individuals who don't have access to affordable employer coverage.
Please click on the link below for Empire Union School District's Notification to Employees:
Affordable Care Act Exchange Information:
See insurance rates, benefit summaries, enrollment forms, SBCs, and HIPPA notifications below for each of our insurance groups.
- 2017-2018 Paraprofessionals (4 hour) Rates
- 2017-2018 Paraprofessionals (5 hour) Rates
- 2017-2018 Paraprofessionals (6 hour) Rates
- 2017-2018 Paraprofessionals (7 hour) Rates
- 2017-2018 Paraprofessionals (8 hour) Rates
CSEA Classified Staff
- Delta Dental - Web Flier
- Delta Dental - How to Find a Dentist Flier
- Delta Dental - Premier Plan - What School District Employees Want To Know Flier
- Delta Dental - Preferred Plan - Getting the Most from Your Plan
- Delta Dental - Website Link:
VSP Vision Care